Alright, I think most of us have come to accept Prime Day as a thing even if we tried very hard to not indulge in any additional spending (speaking for myself!). As a new homeowner though, I must say that having some inexpensive and nice choices for home furniture has come very much in handy. Below I’ve shared my picks for some of the best items I’ve found for home, office, and general home needs.
- An L Shaped Desk for those of us who have succumbed to the work from home life
- For any camera aficionados out there I have two great products. First, a handy camera bag that has been perfect for my EOS m50 and a really nice tripod that can attach to a camera and has a stand for your phone as well. Also comes with it’s own carry bag so it’s easy to take anywhere.
- An Anker wall charger and <a rel="noreferrer noopener" href="http://<a target="_blank" href="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07THHQMHM/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B07THHQMHM&linkCode=as2&tag=heidishighlig-20&linkId=93cbc5ad124bfdff977d566cbdfc2b80">Anker Wireless Charger, PowerWave Pad Qi-Certified 10W Max for iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro Max, SE 2020, 11, 11 Pro, AirPods, Galaxy S20 (No AC Adapter, Not Compatible with MagSafe Magnetic Charging)</a>" data-type="URL" data-id="<a target="_blank" href="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07THHQMHM/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B07THHQMHM&linkCode=as2&tag=heidishighlig-20&linkId=93cbc5ad124bfdff977d566cbdfc2b80">Anker Wireless Charger, PowerWave Pad Qi-Certified 10W Max for iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 12 Pro Max, SE 2020, 11, 11 Pro, AirPods, Galaxy S20 (No AC Adapter, Not Compatible with MagSafe Magnetic Charging)wireless charger for your phone – easy and convenient. They are sold separately so if you need the wall charger be sure to grab both.
- Finally, for those of you lucky enough to get to stay home and work forever, or who would just like a second computer monitor for the days you’ve got a lot of extracurricular work to do, I highly recommend this one from Acer. The price point is great and the screen quality is fantastic.
- A Zinus low profile bed frame. Because let me tell you, if your mattress is sinking in the middle and you think it’s completely the mattress’ fault, chances are your bed frame isn’t doing you anyyy help. This thing is not only easy to put together, it’s incredibly sturdy and LIGHT. I loved it so much for my Mom’s room that I got a second higher profile one for my bed.
- This one isn’t exactly furniture, but if you have an older home with an upstairs attic accessible through a pull down stairway, you’re going to need this. In my home, there’s a nice little gap all around the staircase where I’d feel either the warm (in the summer) or cold air (in the winter) slowly creeping in from the attic and I was not about to have it with the high energy bill. This insulation cover is super easy to setup and comes with the tools you’ll need to install it. It’s helped tremendously with stopping any unwanted convection from my attic.
- The best vacuum storage bags for those of us that don’t have a ton of closet space and need to consolidate our seasonal pieces.
- A Under bed shoe storage case because I unfortunately couldn’t fit all my shoes in my closet and well, here we are.
- This one might seem random but it’s not. My mom and I’s worst fear is something happening to our home and needing to scramble to find our important documents. To solve that, I bought us a fireproof, water resistant, and portable organizer case that quite frankly, is the bomb.
- Is your mother/significant other/roomie, a collector of cleaning utensils? Because, I can relate and I have tripped over a random broom or mop more times than I care to remember. This wall holder thing is easily my favorite item in my entire garage. Just get it.
Enjoy the spending shenanigans and while you’re at it, might as well knock out some Christmas presents early so you don’t have to spend all your money in December. Pro tips from the queen of being cheap 🙂